Plain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plain Entertainment. We are an upcoming Garry's Mod Roleplaying community. Please enjoy your stay!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck this shit.

Go down 
4 posters

Do you think we should do this? And what server(s)/Gamemode(s) do you want? Vote's without a post will be disregarded.
Half Life 2 Role-Play
Fuck this shit. I_vote_lcap100%Fuck this shit. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Fallout Role-Play
Fuck this shit. I_vote_lcap0%Fuck this shit. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cider 2 Role-Play
 0% [ 0 ]
Severance Role-Play
 0% [ 0 ]
Novus 2 Role-Play (Post apocalyptic, like Fallout, but more realistic. Leaves room for other things.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Other. (State what and why in your post.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chemical

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:43 am

I am back. Truly. The Chemical a few of you know and love, and some have you have never met. It's time to head back to HL2RP. We are going to start this shit up and get a server going.

We will need a few things before we can start, such as someone who knows how to get an SQL set up. We all know someone who knows someone who can help us get this thing kickstarted.

Here we go mother fuckers
Back to top Go down
TenTonTicTac

TenTonTicTac

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:57 am

HL2RP plz, always been my favorite.
Coast RP though. Not shitty city.
Back to top Go down
Droob
Admin
Droob

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:59 am

Uh yeah, sounds good, get HL2RP and I'll pop on from time to time.

One thing though:
Don't follow ALL of the canon shit, make up alot of our own stuff, but revolve it around HL2 canon, if we strictly follow HL2 canon then what fun is there? Just use parts of it and make some appropriate stuff up ourselves.

(I'll help with SQL setup and stuffz)
Back to top Go down
https://plainentertainment.forumotion.co.uk
TenTonTicTac

TenTonTicTac

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:14 am

PS I desire to have an high ranked MPF if not OTA ^^
Don't want to be asky but y'know...
Back to top Go down
Droob
Admin
Droob

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 am

stfu tictard
Back to top Go down
Redwish
Admin
Redwish

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:45 am

Sounds good to me.

I'd quite like to be resistance leader. I've learned much from Ragetree.
Back to top Go down
TenTonTicTac

TenTonTicTac

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:11 am

Oh droob......

So we doin' Outlands or City? >.>
Back to top Go down
Redwish
Admin
Redwish

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 am

y we hav HL2RP forum sectun I fort we wonted sev2 or somin cus pepol wuld like it more.

I thought we wanted Severence because HL2RP would just die?
Back to top Go down
Chemical

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:13 am

Redwish wrote:
y we hav HL2RP forum sectun I fort we wonted sev2 or somin cus pepol wuld like it more.

I thought we wanted Severence because HL2RP would just die?

Votes say hl2rp, and you agreed with that. And by the way, HL2RP, will die, but it typically lasts longer than Severance does.
Back to top Go down
Chemical

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Alright then. Slappy has been talking to people about Fallout RP. Others want HL2RP. (Noble, Tictac and psycho are the main ones for that.) I am not bothered which, although I would rather HL2, I think. Possibly. I also thought we could do a severance, but resident evil themed. That might be fun.

Something else that needs doing is the forum title needs to change from 'Plain entertainment - Minecraft roleplaying' to 'Plain entertainment - roleplaying' because we will do all sorts of RP. If we ever get round to it.

Anyone know how to use source.net or set up an SQL?
Back to top Go down
Droob
Admin
Droob

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 pm

GRP and RRP did their best when we had just NVRP, and died after they were changed to something else, NVRP keeps a server going, when things like HL2RP would just dwindle on around 2 players a day.

EDIT: Unless it is the HL2RP schema or the base gamemode which is the problem behind the SQL mess up.
Back to top Go down
TenTonTicTac

TenTonTicTac

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Is that HL2RP scema shizniz the thing we had at RRP? Yeah that was going really well, lots of players and shit, but it all ended suddenly (I think it was Techy or someone who haxed us or w/e you guys said idk) so whatabout we try have something like HL2RP again? I know we tried this with GRP but that failed miserable due to a ratio of 10 admins to 1 player (lol) but hopefully you guys have learned from your mistakes. Also whatabout changeing Director to Dictator just for lulz? :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

EDIT: These colours are hurting my eyes! Who was it I complain to if my eyes start to melt from the ugly shit? :3
Back to top Go down
Chemical

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Droob wrote:
GRP and RRP did their best when we had just NVRP, and died after they were changed to something else, NVRP keeps a server going, when things like HL2RP would just dwindle on around 2 players a day.

EDIT: Unless it is the HL2RP schema or the base gamemode which is the problem behind the SQL mess up.

For quite a while in RRP HL2RP was really full bu NVRP had no one in, although, that was when we were on the coast.
Back to top Go down
Droob
Admin
Droob

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Chemical wrote:
Droob wrote:

For quite a while in RRP HL2RP was really full bu NVRP had no one in, although, that was when we were on the coast.

RP_Apocalypse had no players, CSC had about 20/20
Back to top Go down
Chemical

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject:    Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:24 am

Droob wrote:
Chemical wrote:
Droob wrote:

I don't know what we should do TBH. I think we should probably do another vote.
Back to top Go down
Redwish
Admin
Redwish

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:35 am

Another vote imo.
Back to top Go down
Droob
Admin
Droob

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:36 am

Chemical wrote:
Droob wrote:
Chemical wrote:
Droob wrote:

I don't know what we should do TBH. I think we should probably do another vote.

Give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck this shit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck this shit.   Fuck this shit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck this shit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plain Entertainment :: Announcements-
Jump to: