Plain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plain Entertainment. We are an upcoming Garry's Mod Roleplaying community. Please enjoy your stay!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timesplitters marathon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical

Timesplitters marathon Empty
PostSubject: Timesplitters marathon   Timesplitters marathon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:00 am

Tonight some friends and will be broadcasting all 3 timesplitters games on this link: http://www.justin.tv/xeon1822
Back to top Go down
TenTonTicTac

TenTonTicTac

PostSubject: Re: Timesplitters marathon   Timesplitters marathon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:36 am

lol double thread-post and at what time exactly? I am big fan of timesplitters I has all the games ^^ but sadly the Xbox 360 dosn't play the 3rd one so I haven't played it in years D:
Back to top Go down
Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Timesplitters marathon   Timesplitters marathon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 am

Currently testing the stream. We will be up as soon as we can be. If you want to chat to us, you can join TS, message me over Steam, or use the JTV chat.
Back to top Go down
Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Timesplitters marathon   Timesplitters marathon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Well, we finished. You can check out video's and make some highlights if you want. We will be broadcasting a marathon of both Portal games at some point next week. See you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timesplitters marathon   Timesplitters marathon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timesplitters marathon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plain Entertainment :: Media-
Jump to: