Plain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plain Entertainment. We are an upcoming Garry's Mod Roleplaying community. Please enjoy your stay!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redwish
Admin
Redwish

Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now. Empty
PostSubject: Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.   Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:09 am

RRP as in Revolution roleplay (ZoneRaider)

Looks like after Zone let go and gave it to Skye who then bitched out and gave it to a chap named Axel, it became successful. I'm seeing screenshots of good amount of people on at a time. Such a shame we never became that ;-;
Back to top Go down
Insomnia Array

PostSubject: Re: Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.   Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:39 am

Good amount of people != good.

People are different.
Back to top Go down
Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.   Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:37 am

What you don't mention, is that Zone is still a leading member of that community.
I removed TheBloodMaster's op on the server after he refused to realise that. If you affifliate yourself with that community in any way, you are affiliating yourself as a friend of Zone, which I won't have.
Back to top Go down
Redwish
Admin
Redwish

PostSubject: Re: Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.   Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:43 pm

I ain't on it. I just saw his screenshots mang. I don't even talk to him anymore .-.
Back to top Go down
RunLikeHell

PostSubject: Re: Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.   Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 am

Chemical wrote:
What you don't mention, is that Zone is still a leading member of that community.
I removed TheBloodMaster's op on the server after he refused to realise that. If you affifliate yourself with that community in any way, you are affiliating yourself as a friend of Zone, which I won't have.

Well, I'm not sure I agree with this statement.

I wouldn't say playing on a server that Zone happens to be a super admin on labels you as a friend of Zone. In fact, from what I have seen, Blood has tried to distance himself from ZoneRaider on that server.

Honestly, I was thinking of getting back into Fallout Roleplay, and I wouldn't mind "burying the hatchet" with ZoneRaider...

I mean, he isn't as bad as Smith... :\

Back to top Go down
Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.   Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:58 am

At least Smith had the decency to openly be an asshole, and had an agenda he would openly share with people. Zone just asspulled complaints so he could remove people who didn't like how he did things. Smith would simply tell you he didn't like you. Such as the fact that he said he would permaban all the RRP people.

Funny thing about that: He said he would permaban all Relentless members, but when I apologised for being mega ragey, he said I could stay, even though I was the only RRP member other than finchdog who had actually openly said anything against him. I called him an asshole, and got to stay. XD
Although, he then brought g-man into the RP which resulted in the death of my CWU, so I left
Back to top Go down
RunLikeHell

PostSubject: Re: Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.   Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:25 am

Regardless, I don't believe it is fair to judge people's "allegiance" by what server they play on!

Voidedstrike also plays on the Exogen Server, and I wouldn't treat him nor Blood any differently because of it. :\
Back to top Go down
Redwish
Admin
Redwish

PostSubject: Re: Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.   Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:25 am

RunLikeHell wrote:
Regardless, I don't believe it is fair to judge people's "allegiance" by what server they play on!

Voidedstrike also plays on the Exogen Server, and I wouldn't treat him nor Blood any differently because of it. :\

couldn't agree more. I'd be on there doin' some NVRP but I'm giving Gmod RP a rest. Besides, the past is the past. Zone ain't done anything recently. Give him a break. Give everyone a break.

but man... Cider 2 was soooo goood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.   Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exo roleplay or whatever RRP is now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plain Entertainment :: General Talk-
Jump to: