Plain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plain Entertainment. We are an upcoming Garry's Mod Roleplaying community. Please enjoy your stay!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So we decided...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TenTonTicTac

TenTonTicTac

So we decided... Empty
PostSubject: So we decided...   So we decided... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:07 am

So this is the plan for the server.

Fredda will be head of BoS
Chemical will be head of NCR
No rape/sex rp unless both parties want to. And if you sex RP with Chemical, you will get a 10 minute ban. And so will Chemical.
The map will be rp_apocalypse
Caesar's Legion will not be there to begin with.
The content will be on the fast D/L, and there will be a content pack for those who don't want to wait for it.
Everyone (even the normal players) will get to have their say on things and such
No one will Dictate what happens. Everyone gets a say in it. ^^^ (No Directors. Server Admins will pretty much be "The Top")
The NCR and the BoS don't interfere with eachother. An uneasy cease-fire.
All factions can have a First in command and a Second in command.
There should, ideally, be atleast 1 or 2 people on to enforce the server rules at any one time. ie: Operators, Admins, Super Admins.

That is pretty much it I think.

Edit from Droob: GM_apoc to rp_apocalypse

Last edited by TenTonTicTac on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redwish
Admin
Redwish

So we decided... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we decided...   So we decided... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:50 pm

You know that Apocalypse crashes. I love the way people say it's when people are playing with rubbishy PC's, because mine is pretty damned up to date and every now and again it crashes for me. And it's not just me. If we can somehow find a way to 'bypass' these crashes or at least extend the time between each crash xD then that would be best.

Either way I'm still joining, just I'll be getting a bit ticked off at the occasional crash ;D
Back to top Go down
Droob
Admin
Droob

So we decided... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we decided...   So we decided... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Redwish wrote:
You know that Apocalypse crashes. I love the way people say it's when people are playing with rubbishy PC's, because mine is pretty damned up to date and every now and again it crashes for me. And it's not just me. If we can somehow find a way to 'bypass' these crashes or at least extend the time between each crash xD then that would be best.

Either way I'm still joining, just I'll be getting a bit ticked off at the occasional crash ;D

Turn graphics settings down or put +r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 into your launch options for gmod.
Back to top Go down
https://plainentertainment.forumotion.co.uk
TenTonTicTac

TenTonTicTac

So we decided... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we decided...   So we decided... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Droob wrote:
Redwish wrote:

Turn graphics settings down or put +r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 into your launch options for gmod.

By launch options you meen consol?
Back to top Go down
Droob
Admin
Droob

So we decided... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we decided...   So we decided... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:47 pm

TenTonTicTac wrote:
Droob wrote:
Redwish wrote:

By launch options you meen consol?

No, I mean launch options...

Go on Library>Right click garry's mod>Properties>Set launch options and enter +r_hunkalloclightmaps 0
Back to top Go down
https://plainentertainment.forumotion.co.uk
RunLikeHell

So we decided... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we decided...   So we decided... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:47 am

I wouldn't mind being a Director or the Second-In-Command of the NCR. Smile

I don't have any problem with the map, being that I have never crashed on apoc. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chemical

So we decided... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we decided...   So we decided... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:31 am

Droob, that is now built into gmod as default.

Some people simply can't get on the map. We can use it for now, but we ought to get looking for a more stable map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So we decided... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we decided...   So we decided... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So we decided...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plain Entertainment :: News and Information-
Jump to: